X-RATED TAURON CYLONS - XTC
Login to see the hidden sections.
Login to see the hidden sections.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XTC Wing - TAURON - Battlestar Galactica Online

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 2015 March
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:57 am by wilks

» startrek online data sample locations
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 am by wilks

» Fleet bank permissions
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 am by wilks

» Advance Banshee
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:15 am by Laxiel Stell

» Advanced wr
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 am by Laxiel Stell

» Startrek online chat settings guide
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 am by wilks

» Startrek Online
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 am by reefagrim

» BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 am by wilks

» Mass Effect 3 - "Indoctrination Theory"
BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 am by wilks

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
turtling
Lieutenant

BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS Empty
PostSubject: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 am

Hello fellow peckerheads.

For those of you who may not have logged on for a while, here's a warning…

Bigpoint are now deleting inactive accounts. Even if you have paid real money to get cubits, your account may be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. I've noticed that I jumped 20 places overnight in the PvP kill stats as BP deleted a lot of high level players inactive accounts.

So if you intend on revisiting the game in the future but aren't interested in playing at the moment, do yourself a favour and log in to the game at least once a month.

You have been warned. There's many forum complaints about this happening and Bigpoint are telling everyone… "BAD LUCK!!!"… once the account is deleted, that's it, all your efforts, all your resources, all your time, all your money, is gone!
Back to top Go down
Lubby
Lieutenant
Lubby

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 am

Thanks for letin me know...
logged in today just to make sure they wont delete my account...

unfortunatly i cant play the game atm even if I would like too....
my graphic card is broken and I am using and fckin old one now....
each time I log in my pc freezes after 10 seconds and I have to restart the whole pc^^

thanks again!
Back to top Go down
AtlasAlpha
Lieutenant
AtlasAlpha

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150462931441861

"on the first of February 2012, we are going to start deleting inactive and non-posting accounts. This means anyone that hasn't logged on for a year, or hasn't activated their accounts or hasn't posted AT LEAST once will get deleted"

sign in once a year and you're safe.. ?

there's been a ton of gaems to play and steam summer sale didn't help at all, too much to play and not enough time.
gaems liek planetside2 (free-to-play fpsmmo beta starting soon) Mechwarrior online (needs no explanations, right?) not to mention retail games..
skyrim dawnguard came out yesterday on pc, i think, once that gets discounted will have to get that and drop another 100hours in skyrim Razz

ohwell, fly safe o7
Back to top Go down
Lubby
Lieutenant
Lubby

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

I will try to log in atleast once a month or so....if I dont forget^^
problem is like i said that i cant play atm on my pc even if I would like too...cuz my pc freezes nearly immediatly after log in.....fckin old graphic card...

And I am busy with ps3 atm....and if I am at my brothers I play Dayz on his pc.....
I freakin love this game^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:41 pm

hi all,

if bigpoint deleted my account, can they reactivated or what, if not can they activate a new accoutn with all lvl of the old account?

this sucksa anyway.
Back to top Go down
AtlasAlpha
Lieutenant
AtlasAlpha

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:27 am

If they delete it, it's gone forever with no chance of getting it back, I would believe. If I read that FB post correctly, you can save yourself from being deleted by posting on bsgo:s own forums, so just go complain there and you should be set for life x)
Back to top Go down
wilks
Lieutenant
wilks

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 am

i tried complaining 3 times. i had all post closed!
anyway, where the fuck are u atlas and turtling!?? not seen u in game for ages.

And Skyrim...Im lvl 22 atm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS   BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS Empty

Back to top Go down

BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-RATED TAURON CYLONS - XTC :: FAQ-
Jump to: