X-RATED TAURON CYLONS - XTC
Login to see the hidden sections.
Login to see the hidden sections.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XTC Wing - TAURON - Battlestar Galactica Online

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» 2015 March
XTC mining Operations EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:57 am by wilks

» startrek online data sample locations
XTC mining Operations EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 am by wilks

» Fleet bank permissions
XTC mining Operations EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 am by wilks

» Advance Banshee
XTC mining Operations EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:15 am by Laxiel Stell

» Advanced wr
XTC mining Operations EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 am by Laxiel Stell

» Startrek online chat settings guide
XTC mining Operations EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 am by wilks

» Startrek Online
XTC mining Operations EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 am by reefagrim

» BIGPOINT ARE DELETING INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
XTC mining Operations EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 am by wilks

» Mass Effect 3 - "Indoctrination Theory"
XTC mining Operations EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 am by wilks

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

XTC mining Operations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wilks
Lieutenant
wilks

XTC mining Operations Empty
PostSubject: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:59 am

Xtc mining Operations is when we take over a system and mine loads to make planetoids spawn. We used to be very good at this but in the old days and it would give us opportunity for pvp if we were mining water only.
For us to do this we need at least 1 full squad of players. Bonus would be to have another squad of players.

lets Say we took over Raastaban to make water mines. 1 player(Miner) will go round scanning for water asteroids. 1 liner will go by the play for its respawn and to protect the Miner will he scans middle asteriods. 1 liner will park right side from OP where the 3 planetoids are. liner 2 will go park between the last 2 planetoids.
The rest, will go to the Spawn point and Occasionally scan the planetiods as well.

Liner pilots over planetoids or near them need to have a high level scanner. U need to scan every few mins or secs depending on how much the Miner has mined.

When a Water mine spawns The miner well carry on mining water as there is a total of 5 planetiods. So imagine a night with 5 water mines with 200k east in!

things to look out for. Other cylon players who work out what were doing, and decides to scann too. Especially RUS fleet and some others.

Beware mining operations require lots of free time so please be able to be online for at least 5 hours if in raastban!

We can also do this by day as well. if we got the players

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : filled it in)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm

This is how originally XTC grew with numbers. Other non wing players would see us and would want to join us.
Back to top Go down
https://tauron.forumotion.co.uk
hoomanz
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 am

i will be there ! hopefully i will have lvls some and will be able to do some pvp and defence otherwise i would be more than willing to do scouting to safeguard the mines
Back to top Go down
Laxiel Stell
Admin
Laxiel Stell

PostSubject: Re: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 am

i think that it would work well doing the mining operations on weekends like on a friday night or saturday evening as im sure thats when we are most active as a wing
Back to top Go down
wilks
Lieutenant
wilks

PostSubject: Re: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Laxiel Stell wrote:
i think that it would work well doing the mining operations on weekends like on a friday night or saturday evening as im sure thats when we are most active as a wing

Makes more sense. i did notice this sunday evening we had more online at 5pm onwards.
Back to top Go down
wilks
Lieutenant
wilks

PostSubject: Re: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 pm

A successful XTC mining Operation in Zeidan on Wednesday night. we had 3 water mines. the first was 50k. The 2 others spawned at the same time with 90k and 85k. unfornutely we waited along time for them to spawn because someone kept mining tylium. Also because the water asteriods had return to being small. So,..always check the really small asteriods!!
XTC mining Operations Chrome10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XTC mining Operations   XTC mining Operations Empty

Back to top Go down

XTC mining Operations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-RATED TAURON CYLONS - XTC :: Discusion Archive-
Jump to: